1. Enquiry form: Visit our campus with prior appointment and fill up the Admission Enquiry Form.
2. Purchase of Admission kit: After filling the aforesaid form you may purchase the Admission kit.
3. Form submission: Fill up the Admission application form – Form A, B ,C and D in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY and submit it along with the photocopies of necessary documents within 3 working days from the date of purchase of the form, either
at the institute office during the office hours or
courier it at the institute address, addressed to The Admissions officer.
4. Interactive session: On perusal of the application forms, if found to be duly filled, we shall schedule an interactive session with the parents and the child at the institute campus.
5. Seat offered and payment of fees: Subject to availability of seats we shall intimate you about the offer of admission. On receipt of intimation, you will have to pay the fees and submit the necessary documents within 3 working days.
List of documents to be annexed along with duly filled admission application form:
1. Recent photograph of the child has to be pasted on the application form.
The School ONLY accepts photos that meet the photo specifications.
Any other small photo or passport-sizes photo will not be accepted.
Specifications of the photo is as follows:
- Coloured photo on a white background
- Size: 3.5cms wide X 4.5cms high
- The face must fill approximately 75% of the photo
- The face should be looking straight at the camera
- The face should be in the centre of the photo
2. Photocopy of the birth certificate
3. Photocopy of the proof of residence (ration card/passport/driving license/election card/aadhar card)
4. Photocopy of the latest mark sheet, if applicable.
5. Photocopy of the child’s passport with valid visa pages if the child is a foreign national or NRI.
a. Signature of both the parents /guardians is compulsory on all the forms.
b. Overwriting of any information in the application forms is not permitted.
In case of any overwriting, kindly fill a fresh form.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
1. Original Birth certificate (for Grade I)
2. Original Transfer certificate (for Grade II and above)
3. Attested photocopy of the latest Annual Examination Report card if applicable.
Important note about availability of seats and admissions:
Admissions are granted at the sole discretion of the management. Use of influence/pressure is strictly forbidden and will render rejection of the application.
Monday to Friday: 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Saturday: 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. (closed on 2nd and 4th Saturday)
Tel. No: +91(431)2457308 , +91(431)2455527
Email id: [email protected]
Alpha Plus Education Campus, Alpha Avenue,
Sudhana nagar, K.K. Nagar East Extn., Airport Post,
Trichy – 620 007. Tamilnadu, INDIA